Friday, August 24, 2012

We Survived...and a freebie

 We survived the first week of school!
It was a long 4 days!

For me, it was routines and procedures. 
Since I changed grade levels, I have several students I had before, and many of the kids know me.  That is a blessing and a challenge. 
We made progress this week.

For Antoinette, it was getting to know her knew 2 new staff groups. 

Yesterday, our first walk throughs were announced.  Yeah, district personel coming to check out your room environment. (What that doesn't excite you, too?)  :)
I personally can't wait.  Come on in, look at my CUTE room.  Watch me teach. 

Now for the freebie!
(It's a little basic, my first time making my own clip art.  Be gentle.)

Click on image, and it should take you to a google doc with the image.

This is what I am putting my I can statements on.  (Remember, I have a poster printer at school, so I printed it large enough to write the I can statements for ELA and Math.)

Here was my pinspiration:

We attached this post to the Blog Hoppin' Teacher Week.

For those of you who survived the first or second week of school, congratulations!
If you are starting with students next week, good luck!

EmilyK & Antoinette

1 comment:

  1. I love your "I can" can! Best of luck with your walk through from your district. I am sure that you will not have anything to worry about.

    :) Nicole
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete