Sunday, April 13, 2014

We still exist… promise

It's been awhile… a long while.

I don't know about you but this year has been one of the longest years for me.

Between grad school, lesson plans, and working on adopting a baby.  It's been a mad rush since January.

This past week, it became official that my grade level is changing.
One teacher is going to teach gifted.  (Yeah for her!)
One teacher is going to another grade level. (Yeah for her!)
We will need to get a new teacher… likely someone who is brand new.

And… 5th grade classrooms are moving to another hallway.
Anyone who has read this blog over the years knows that I have moved classrooms 6 times in the past 8 years.

So, now I am up to lucky number 7!!!

The funniest part is that 5th grade is moving to the hallway I started in when I started teaching at my current school.  I was almost slated to move back to my 1st room.  But it wasn't meant to be.

I guess you really can't go home again.

Look for some of my tips on moving.  (If you read my old posts, you will find out, that I don't use any boxes.)

Happy spring!

EmilyK

1 comment:

  1. Hi again! Long time no see. I posted today for the first time in a long while too! Happy to hear from you again. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete