Thursday, July 11, 2013

Linky Happy: A few of our favorite things: Vacation

We love a good linky party!

There are just a ton of them, how could you not want to participate. :)

Today we are linking up with Across the Hall in 2nd Grade.
This week it's vacation style!!!
You know we love a good vacation.

Emily's essentials
My hubby- After all, someone has to drive us around right?!  (We do share driving responsibilities some times.)  :)
This is my hubby and me.  (Not on vacation!)
Tennis Shoes- Hubby and I are sightseeing people, so these are essential for all that walking.
I am coveting a custom fit pair.  Find a custom store near you.
Snacks- We have done a lot of road trips and float trips!  
Fave snacks: Wheat thins, grapes, chocolate, and fruit snacks! 
A good book or two- I have always loved reading in the car.  (For the most part I was an only child until I was 13 years old, so I needed to entertain myself in the car for years.)  
I love the Kindle.  Finish one book to download another!
Tunes- I couldn't even drive to the airport without music. Singing along to a great song as you drive to "the lake" or drive through a state park is priceless.

What are your travel essentials?

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture of you and Josh! :)
    I agree with you on the tunes and good reads.
    Although I need to at some point switch to some reading for fun. lol
    I guess it depends on where you are going but I would say my vacay essentials would include sun, a beach, swimsuit, flip flops, and great company! :)
    Love you!!!
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete