Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!!!

Wanted to take a moment to tell all of you out there how much I appreciate all you do for your students.
I know I don't know you personally, but from following your blogs and seeing the time and energy you put into your job, I know you must be amazing teachers!


You know I love quotes...
Found this one and felt it was perfect.
This is dedicated to all of you! :)


"Every one has a favorite teacher.  We may love this special teacher for her charisma, enthusiasm, or knowledge.  Often, our best memories of childhood revolve around a great teacher, who inspired and changed our lives.  Their words or actions linger in our memory decades after we leave school.  Subconsciously, we emulate them as we pass on our knowledge to the next generation. Thus, a great teacher's influence can last for many years."

To kick off teacher appreciation week, PTA provided lunch for us. 
They had Capital Grill cater an amazing meal.
We had...
clam chowder soup
a lobster appetizer
salad
and the most AMAZING mac and cheese.
I kid you not...
It might possible give my mom's homemade a run for its money.
Sorry Mom! lol

The background of our feast was the most adorable posters.
I am assuming PTA made them.
They are so cute!!!




I hope each and every one of are told numerous times how much you are appreciated!
Thank you for everything you do to help educate and mold our next generations to come.

Antoinette :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so nice!! And sounds delicious! Happymateacher appreciation week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is incredible! What a fancy lunch! I love, love, love the quote!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete