There are only 3 rules to follow once you've received this award :)
1. Follow the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers
We are passing this award on to the following 15 blogs:
1) A First Grade Fairy Tale
2) Tales of a 4th Grade Dual Language Diva
3) A Teacher and a Blog
4) Free Fallin' into First!
5) 1st Grade Hip Hip Hooray
6) The New Teacher Noggin
7) From the Mixed Up Files
8) Run Teacher Run
9) Reading With Mrs. Riddle
10) Third Grade Teacher Files
11) Teach On.
12) Every New Beginning
13) Plant, Grow, Bloom
14) That's So Second Grade
15) Down the Learning Road
Our second award of the day comes from Markeeta from A Teacher and a Blog. Thank you so much Markeeta for honoring us with The Versatile Blogger award.
There are seven rules for this award.
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you! Thanks again Markeeta :)
2) Include a link to their site. See above...
4) Give 7 random facts about yourself.
Antoinette's randoms facts:
- I have taught for 13 years in either 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade.
- I will be leaving the classroom next year to be a Teaching and Learning Coach.
- I come from an enormous family (a baker's dozen if you include my parents lol).
- Yes we are Italian and Catholic. Get that question almost every time I tell how many siblings I have. lol :)
- My sisters and I decorate cakes from time-to-time.
- I have a pet fish named fish. lol (I got the idea from Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn's cat was named cat.)
- I am a Pinterest and Blogging addict!!!
Emily's random facts:
-I LOVE having pets. I have had cats and dogs since I was a kid. I LOVE my dog, Clapton. (Yes, my husband is a fan of Eric Clapton.)
-I am totally a DIY/ craft person. I am loving 4th Grade Frolics Made It Monday.
-I enjoy gardening. My plants have survived so far, despite 100 degree temps!
-I became a teacher, in part, because my dad is a professor. He teaches Accounting. I love comparing elementary school behavior to college freshman behavior, so many parallels.
-I am OBSESSED with music. My parents took me to my first concert when I was 4 years old, Richard Marx. When my hubby and I got married instead of table numbers, we named every table after a band/ artist we had seen together.
-I am known for my extensive vocabulary. (This one is just for you, Antoinette! She always comments on my crazy vocab.) I love words and try not to use the "plain" words as much as possible. I am always explaining word meanings to my students, you know when they give you that confused look.
5) Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
An Apple for the Teacher
Adventures in Third Grade
Ms. G in Grade 3
Read and Black and Learning All Over
A Work of Heart
When I Grow Up
Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten
Just Diving In
Trail 4 Success
Oh "fish" ally Learning with Mrs. May
Life and Times of a Third Grade Teacher
More Time 2 Teach
6) When nominating, include a link to their site.
7) Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.