Monday, July 16, 2012

Made It Monday-The power of PowerPoint

For the past few weeks, I have been participating in

This week's home project has been to finish painting my kitchen.  (4 coats!!)
No new pics, since it looks mostly the same. :)
Next I have to paint trim.  (Yeah!)

On the school front, I have been like a Crazy (Mac) Computer Lady.
If you missed it, our district has switched over to Mac!
I have been creating signs for my Patriotic Theme classroom.
Here are a few:
My writing board headers.
Thanks to Ladybug Teacher Files for the inspiration.

Book bin labels.
I am changing grade levels, so my class library is getting revamped, which gives me a great opportunity to make new labels.

In my new classroom, wall space is at a premium.  My store bought pledge of allegiance sign was way too big.  Thanks Farley at Oh boy 4th grade for the inspiration to solve this problem.
My pledge of allegiance sign.

I am contemplating offering the above items as freebies in the future.  I just have to make sure I know all the term of use rules before I commit.  (Antoinette and I are both neurotic about following rules like that!)

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy creating!

EmilyK

3 comments:

  1. I love what you are showing, good luck with your library vamp, I like to do that once in a while, if only to remember everything I have.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute creations! Love your theme:) Thanks for linking up;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete