Saturday, September 29, 2012

Why we do what we do!!!

A couple of the ladies I work with in my district sent this YouTube video to me.  It is one of the most adorable things I have ever watched.  It was the perfect video for a Friday when I was worn out after a long, busy week.  I think the best words to describe it would be from who it was published by:

This music video is dedicated to public school employees across America who work hard every day to make a difference in the lives of our children. Please send this to everyone you know in their honor.




Thanks Carrie and Tricia for sharing this with me and The Blue Valley School District for publishing it for all of us to see.


3 comments:

  1. Awww - that was the sweetest thing ever! Thanks for sharing!!!

    I'm having a giveaway...again...Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! :) So glad you enjoyed it. I will definitely check your giveaway out.

    Antoinette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this. This completely brought a smile to my face this morning, this is the sweetest and cutest thing ever! I hope you don't mind if I share this on myblog as well!
    Courtney
    Teaching in Paradise

    ReplyDelete