Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Website & Book Recommendation

You know you're getting sick when, you are administering a student's reading assessment, and you are nearly falling asleep!
Yep that was me yesterday.
I'm sick.  Not the death warmed over sick, but the sinus trouble, coughing, soon loosing my voice sick.
So, I am home, trying to take one day to get back on my feet.

That is good for you though!

I finally have time to blog about a great website and a great book.

The website is 


It will take a YouTube video and remove everything from advertisements to comments.  
It's great!

Then I have a book recommendation for you.  Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea.
It has some very interesting characters.  They each write from their point of view.  Alexia was my favorite to model for the kids.

Hope you have a great Wednesday! I am off to get some meds, so I can return to work tomorrow.  :)

EmilyK  


No comments:

Post a Comment