Saturday, August 24, 2013

New Aimee Buckner book!

So I admit I have been a little MIA.

This school has started in a busy, hit the ground running, kind of way.

So let's move on to the AMAZING news.

Aimee Buckner has a new book!!  :)

Click the book cover to order it online.
The best part, if you sign up for the site's online newsletter, you can preview the ENTIRE (Yes, the WHOLE book.) for FREE!!
I am sure this is a limited offer, so enjoy while you can!
(I found this thanks to the Teaching and Learning Coach at my building who works with Antoinette.  Thanks Melissa.)

I am off to going camping with the in laws.

Enjoy the last weekend before Labor Day!
EmilyK

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about the new book and the free preview! Awesome!!!
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea she had a new book out! Thank you for sharing. I just downloaded the preview!

    Hunter's Teaching Tales
    Find me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is better than finding out that Baskin-Robbins has a new flavor of chocolate! I am SO glad to know about this book. THANK YOU, Emily!
    Have fun camping...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete