Sunday, March 25, 2012

Reading Resource Websites

My co-blogger, Antoinette is often behind the scenes.  That's because she is SUPER busy getting ready for her new job in our district, being a Teaching and Learning Coach.  She is also our school's building tech person.  So, at a recent Tech meeting she shared an awesome list of reading websites.  I will be sharing them with you over the course of the next few days.



http://www.readersworkshop.org/

There are a number of videos on this site.  Great for people new to Readers Workshop or those of you who would like a refresher!

Beth Newingham

As a third grade teacher I love this site! 
It includes plenty of signs and chart ideas.

Reader's Workshop PDF

Hopefully you found a new resource to use in planning reading instruction!

EmilyK

1 comment:

  1. I love Beth! My friend and I always say, WWBD? What Would Beth Do? haha!

    I started Reading Workshop this January. Love it, love it, love it! I am using Lucy Calkin's book as a guide.

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete