Friday, September 16, 2011

Organizing student log-ins

      I was just visiting Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher .  She inspired me to share my way of organizing student log ins and passwords.  I like using a Computer License. 
      At my school we have mini laptops in each classroom. (Nice I know!)  It is imperative that kids follow internet safety rules and be able to log in on their own.  The computer license is "issued" to each student.  They must follow the rules or their license can be suspended.  I am yet to do it, but I did tell the kids it could be revoked. I also have them sign it.  Then it is laminated, so hopefully it will last all year!

I keep trying to attach it and GoogleDocs, I hope it works!!
Click here
If not email me and I will send it to you @ 4321teach@gmail.com

Enjoy!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment